The BURTON THE THROWBACK NO COLOR are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
Surf at home.
Snowboarding's past resurrected: Burton's The Throwback Snowboard is a serviceable piece of heritage, but designed more for backyard surfing. Although this board is ready to charge, it is not recommended for surfing in ski resorts or on hard packed or icy snow slopes. Consult with your ski resort before using the Throwback on their slopes.
LEVEL OF MASTERY:
40 55 lbs / 18 25 kg
M / L
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.
You have up to 15 days following receipt of your order to return one or more products to us. new condition. The products must have their labels, be in their original box or packaging, in addition to not having been worn and washed. Only regular priced products* are eligible for exchanges.
1. Complete thereturn formon our website and wait for an RA (return authorization) number from our customer service.
2. Buy the new product you wish to have in exchange: good color or different size.
3. Go to the Canada Post counter and return the package to the sender (Boutique Homies de Chicoutimi). Shipping costs are at your expense.*
4. Your return request will be refunded once the product has arrived at our warehouse in Chicoutimi.
5. Boutiques Homies inc. reserve the right not to take back a product that they deem damaged and that does not respect the terms of return.
6. The amount of the first purchase will be refunded to your card, if after verification everything complies with our requirements.
*Returns are accepted for exchange only and are not possible if it is only because you no longer want the item.
*You are responsible for the return costs unless, during the agreement, we indicated to you that your case was an error on our part.
IMPORTANT: ORIGINAL BOXES OF SHOES AND OTHER PACKAGING
Snowboard shoes, boots and bindings must be returned in their original boxes in good condition, with no postage labels, stickers or tape affixed directly to them. You must always protect the products and pack them securely before returning them to us.
Additional restocking fees will be charged if the original box of a product is missing or returned to us damaged.