BURTON W MINT are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
One of the softest, most forgiving boots Burton makes to keep you happy for hours of action on the hills, no matter where you prefer to ride.
Whether you ride a few times a week or a few times a year, the women's Burton Mint snowboard boots are up to the task of keeping your feet warm, staying happy, and riding longer. They have a low volume fit with a break-in feel right out of the box. Lacing is fast and secure thanks to our Speed Zone system which allows you to adjust the tension in the upper and lower zones separately. Heat moldable liners allow you to truly customize the fit. On the snow, it's one of the softest, most forgiving women's boots we make, giving you a relaxed feel and complete comfort no matter what terrain you choose to ride.
- LACING - Speed Zone lacing system provides lightning-fast lacing control while allowing you to customize top and bottom zone tension in seconds, New England strings use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, do not bend and are easy to retie
- FLEX/RESPONSE Polyurethane Backstay - Durable, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while riding
- COMFORT - Total Comfort Construction provides a break-in feel instantly right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, the internal snow-blocking gusset completely seals the lower area of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINERI - Thermoformable Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing offers increased comfort and better wrapping of the heel and ankle
- CUSHIONING - Women's specific True Fit is designed for lower volume and a more precise fit for a woman's foot, resulting in improved board feel and control. Sleeping bag's reflective sheeting underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold weather
- OUTSOLE - The yno LITE outsole provides superior cushioning, improved boardfeel and consistent support in a 20% lighter construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY - One Year Warranty
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched if we need to bring in an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs. No exchanges/refunds on discounted items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.