The DAKINE K YUKON MITT are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
For the adventurous kid in the bunch, the Yukon is a go-anywhere gauntlet-style glove that offers plenty of protection from the cold and wet, without being bulky or constricting. High-volume synthetic insulation keeps things warm, the DWR-treated shell wicks away moisture, and a soft knit liner adds comfort to the touch.
- 2 Limited Warranty
- INSULATION: Hi Loft 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester [ Glove 110 / 170g ] [ Mitt 110 / 220g ]
- Palm: 100% polyurethane
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC-free DWR
- LINING: 150g knit (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One-Handed Gauntlet
- Heating pocket
- 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently squeeze out excess water before hanging to dry. We do not recommend returning the gloves for cleaning. Where possible, let the gloves dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a clothes dryer as this may damage the materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.