The DAKINE LIBERATOR BREATHEABLE INSULATION are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
Whether in the mountains or in the city, the Liberator breathable insulated jacket is a versatile outdoor garment designed for all situations. The Liberator is constructed with 100% recycled polyester which provides warmth and durability. In cold weather, it works great as a layering piece under your outerwear. Stay warm and stick with the Liberator.
- 2 Limited Warranty
- On-Bike Storage Solution | Spare inner tube, tire lever, CO2, etc. | Attaches under the seat or in several places on the frame of the bike
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® GOLD (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 170g ]
- SHELL: 74% Polyester, 26% Nylon with DWR treatment
- LINING: 200g silky high-pile fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Pull-on knit
- 100% polyamide
SHIPPING: Within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
RETURN : For a return to be accepted, the request must be made within 15 days of the date of receipt of your item purchased at regular price only. All returns are at your expense unless it is an error on our part. Items must also be returned in their original packaging. For all other questions, follow the return process available in the " Return & Warranty from our website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.