DAKINE W TAHOE GLOVES are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
From morning corduroy to afternoon tree runs, the Tahoe Glove can hold its own. Its water-repellent gauntlet shell and plush knit liner combine with a DK Dry™ waterproof insert to ensure warm, dry hands. The premium leather palm adds durability and an internal heat pack pocket comes in the clutch when the temperature drops.
- 2 Limited Warranty
- INSERT: waterproof and breathable DK Dry™ (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- Palm: 100% durable water repellent goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% plain weave polyester with PFC-free DWR
- LINING: 150g Knit
- CUFF CLOSURE: One-Handed Gauntlet
- FEATURES: Interior pocket for heat pack
- Detachable wrist leash
- 48% recycled polyester, 31% polyester, 21% goat leather
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently squeeze out excess water before hanging to dry. We do not recommend returning the gloves for cleaning. Where possible, let the gloves dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a clothes dryer as this may damage the materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.