The DR MARTENS 1460 MONO are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
The 1460 Mono is the original Dr. Martens boot with a solid color sole, welt, stitching, eyelets, laces, heel loops and even linings - for a monochromatic look from scratch.
- Retains all of the classic Doc DNA, including grooved sides, visible stitching and a heel loop
- Made with durable smooth Dr. Martens leather
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and grease resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Durable and renowned for being stiff to begin with, our smooth leather can be buffed to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed to suit your preference.
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing added comfort and durability for years to come.
Wipe off dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your shoes to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Repeat regularly to extend the life of your shoes.
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.