The DR MARTENS 1461 are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
Original Docs. In more shades than ever. Every season we enrich our collection with classic colors from the DM vault. Made from our traditional, durable smooth leather. Attached to a classic air-cushioned sole with our signature Goodyear yellow stitching. Look back and move forward.
- Second in DM's production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Durable and renowned for its toughness, our smooth leather can be buffed to a shine or scuffed
- Our Goodyear sewn lines are heat sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature piping stitch
- Standard last - recommended for normal to wide feet
- Durable and renowned for being stiff to begin with, our smooth leather can be buffed to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed to suit your preference.
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing added comfort and durability for years to come.
Wipe off dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your shoes to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Repeat regularly to extend the life of your shoes.
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.