The DR MARTENS W 101 BEX are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
To celebrate 60 years of Dr. Martens, we've taken an Original and rebuilt it on a Goodyear-stitched stacked Bex sole. Crafted from our classic smooth leather, this 101 boot combines our utilitarian heritage with our unmistakable DNA. The boots are instantly recognizable as DMs with yellow piped seams and a black and yellow heel loop.
- Adopted by the workers. Overthrown by the rebels. Clean, crisp and bold, our 101 6-eye boot combines classic utilitarian workwear with unmistakable Dr. Martens attitude.
- Our Goodyear sewn lines are heat sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature piping stitch
- Platform Height: 1"; Heel Height: 1 3/8"
- Durable and renowned for being stiff to begin with, our smooth leather can be buffed to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed to suit your preference.
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing added comfort and durability for years to come.
Wipe off dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your shoes to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Repeat regularly to extend the life of your shoes.
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.