The DR MARTENS W 1460 SMOOTH are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot. Its recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, classic Dr. Martens Smooth leather, grooved sides, yellow stitching and a comfortable air-cushioned sole. The only difference here? A narrower design for women.
- Original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot, but designed for a woman's foot
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, oil and grease resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Use Wonder Balsam to keep boots clean, protect leather, and keep it soft and supple
- Durable and renowned for its stiffness to start with, our smooth leather can be buffed to a brilliant shine or artfully scuffed depending on your preference.
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing added comfort and durability for years to come.
Wipe off dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your shoes to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Repeat regularly to extend the life of your shoes.
SHIPPING: Within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
RETURN : For a return to be accepted, the request must be made within 15 days of the date of receipt of your item purchased at regular price only. All returns are at your expense unless it is an error on our part. Items must also be returned in their original packaging. For all other questions, follow the return process available in the " Return & Warranty from our website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.