The DR MARTENS W 1490 BEX are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
To celebrate 60 years of Dr. Martens, we've taken an Original and rebuilt it on a Goodyear-stitched stacked Bex sole. The 1490 Bex Black Smooth is a 10-eye boot with a ready-for-anything attitude. The boots are made from durable smooth leather and constructed with DM branded AirWair eyelets.
- The 1490 is the archetypal Docs boot. Created to comply. And worn by those who don't
- Our Goodyear sewn lines are heat sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature piping stitch
- Platform Height: 1" (2,5cm); Heel height: 1 3/8" (3,5 cm)
- Durable and renowned for being stiff to begin with, our smooth leather can be buffed to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed to suit your preference.
- Goodyear Welted - the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing added comfort and durability for years to come.
Wipe off dirt with a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your shoes to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Repeat regularly to extend the life of your shoes.
SHIPPING: Within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched, if we need to bring an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs.
RETURN : For a return to be accepted, the request must be made within 15 days of the date of receipt of your item purchased at regular price only. All returns are at your expense unless it is an error on our part. Items must also be returned in their original packaging. For all other questions, follow the return process available in the " Return & Warranty from our website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.