The L1 ALPHA are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online.
The Alpha is our first snowboard jacket in our Theorem collection. The impressive waterproofness and stretch of our 3-layer fabric will allow you to push the limits of snowboarding without sacrificing style.
- Two-way water-resistant front zip
- Large Snowsafe hand pockets
- Zippered water resistant hand and chest pockets
- Zipped vents under the arms
- Hood and hem adjustment with drawcord
- Soft chin and neck guard
- Interior storm flap
- Snap Away Pants Jacket Snow Skirt
- Elastic insert at powder skirt for better movement
- Adjustable cuff
- Stretch gaiters with thumb hole
- Zipped inside pocket with cord outlet and cable guide
- Stretch mesh goggle pocket
- key clip
- 4L 3-way stretch polyester
- Outer shell: 85% recycled polyester, 15% elastane
- Towards : 100% Polyester
- Membrane : 100% polyurethane
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Powder skirt, cuffs: 100% nylon
- Sleeve gaiters and stretch powder skirt : 80% nylon 20% polyester
- Goggle pocket : 75% nylon, 25% elastane
Water resistance 20 mm
20g of breathability
3-layer outer fabric
The 3-layer outer fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane and a lightweight knit interior. No lining. The 3 layers are bonded together to become one lightweight fabric to protect you from the elements.
Fully taped seams
All seams and areas with seam lines are heat sealed with water repellent tape.
4 way stretch
Made with yarn that stretches both ways, crosswise and lengthwise.
Non-insulated, single-layer, windproof garment.
Traditional outerwear fits tight with room to layer, but not too baggy. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
A work in progress, we have set ourselves the goal of working to have a line made entirely of XNUMX% recycled fabrics in the near future. As we begin this journey, our primary goal is to do our part to reduce the industry's biggest impact, one step at a time.
As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint, we have fully transitioned from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFCs (per- and polyfluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey towards reducing our environmental footprint.
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched if we need to bring in an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs. No exchanges/refunds on discounted items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.