SMITH CODE MIPS are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online.
It's the little things that make the difference. Fresh snow, a day off and a helmet that prioritizes comfort and style as well as crash protection. The Smith Code ski and snowboard helmet does it all. Zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® impact protection absorbs energy in the event of a crash. The super-adjustable BOA® 360 fit system and a warm knit liner let you customize the fit for comfort that lasts from the first chair to the last. Six engineered vents work with your goggles for fog-free vision, and a magnetic chin strap buckle allows for easy one-handed operation. Not to mention it's beautiful and lightweight too. The little things add up.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the outer shell and EPS foam for a lightweight, durable one-piece design
- Koroyd® zonal coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing, ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select the colors offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Adjustment / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and ventilation
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for anti-fog lenses
- BOA® 360 fit system provides the most adjustable fit by turning a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment
- Wayfinder strap system with Fidlock® provides easy one-handed operation
- Available in Round Contour Fit to better suit rounder head shapes
- Six fixed vents for constant airflow
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech™ audio system
- Engineered knit liner is audio chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for a streamlined shell when goggles are worn under a helmet
- Compatible with beanies
- Includes Smith helmet bag
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched if we need to bring in an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs. No exchanges/refunds on discounted items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.