The SMITH LOWDOWN 2 are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
The advantage of classic models is that they survive the decades. The Lowdown 2 sunglasses might as well be the trending model for this season, next season, or 1962. The organic frame has soft rubber nose pads so it won't slide down your face when you sweat. They are available with precise Carbonic lenses or ChromaPop™ lenses, which intensify the colours.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural colors to bring out detail
- Carbonic lenses provide impact resistance and clear optics
- Stain and moisture repellent coating for easy cleaning and clear vision (only for ChromaPop™ option)
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain (only for ChromaPop™ option)
- 100% UV filter
Adjustment / Integration
- Medium fit, wide coverage
- The base 4 curvature of the lenses is ideal for wearing your glasses every day
- Non-slip megol nose pads to keep goggles in place
- Evolve™, the frame's organic material, is lightweight and durable
- Self-locking hinges hold the frame open to make changing lenses a snap
- Megol is the type of rubber that Smith puts on the end of the sleeves as well as the nose of their goggles. It's a rubber that grips well and keeps your glasses in place. Even if the grip increases with the humidity of the body, therefore perfect for sportsmen!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.