THE NORTH FACE MEN'S A-CAD FUTURELIGHT BIB are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
Our A-CAD bibs are no strangers to big mountain shredding. Made with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric for added stretch and durability, these bibs feature a soft, warm knit back for a more comfortable ride no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- Standard cut
- Three-layer construction
- Stretch fabric with warm backing
- Adjustable straps
- Two zipped chest pockets
- YKK® AquaGuard® #5 side entry zipper
- XNUMX-way zip fly suitable for harnesses
- Zipped hand pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® Zippered Cargo Pockets
- Ventilation slits inside the legs
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Outseam hem gusset with additional press studs
- Reinforced protective edges
- Chimney Venting™ System
- Vents on the outside of the legs
- Zipper pullers
- StretchVent™ gaiters with elastic gripper and boot hook
- Jacket-trouser integration
- Model Specs: Model wears size M 5'11" tall, 40" chest, 32" waist
- Average weight: 820g (28,92oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Upper bib: 150D X 150 + 90D 96% recycled polyester,
- 4% spandex stretch double weave with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Attachment panels for straps, lower body,
- Knees and lower legs: 75D X 75D 162 G/M² FUTURELIGHT 3L
- 100% polyester with brushed tricot backing and DWR finish
- Kicks: 420D X 500D 230 G/M² FUTURELIGHT, 100% Nylon
- Lifetime warranty
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched if we need to bring in an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs. No exchanges/refunds on discounted items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.