THE NORTH FACE MEN'S A-CAD FUTURELIGHT JACKET are available in our HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
Steep spines, pipe-like couloirs and powder runs - that's why we developed Steep Series™. And the A-Cad FUTURELIGHT™ jacket is ideal when you explore that at your leisure. Harnessing FUTURELIGHT technology, they are incredibly breathable for a three-layer waterproof membrane, perfect for steep climbs when the temperature rises. Then there is the mechanical stretch - it is very convenient both uphill and downhill. The two chest pockets are accessible with a harness, the adjustable hood is helmet compatible and there is a goggle wipe in the wrist pocket. Combine it with the A-Cad FUTURELIGHT™ bib pants thanks to the integration of the jacket with the pants to avoid a snow covered back when you let go.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customized to provide optimized combinations of breathable and waterproof protection.
- Elbow panels reinforced with Spectra®ripstop for added durability
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord adjustment system
- Soft brushed tricot chin guard and back collar with laser cut perforations for breathability
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- Two oversized chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers and internal gear loops
- Ventilation compatible pack
- Secure-zip hand pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure
- Two interior mesh pockets
- Wrist pass pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® zipper and goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb cuffs
- Adjustable, bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Dropped hem with internal adjustment system and riveted drawstring
- Style: 5ACH
- Fabric: 75D 175 g/m² 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ — 100% recycled polyester with 100% recycled nylon knit backing and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Elbows: 75D X 100D 141g/M² 3-Layer FUTURELIGHT™ —91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Trico
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.