THE NORTH FACE WOMEN'S A-CAD FUTURELIGHT are available at HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
The North Face A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is a lightweight and durable jacket designed for high mountain fun. Sewn with TNF's FUTURELIGHT™ 3L technology, this shell is waterproof, windproof and highly breathable; designed for maximum temperature regulation with added stretch. Plus, the oversized gear pockets and bag-compatible vents are ideal for when you're hiking ridges or preparing to drop in spicy terrain. Pull on The North Face A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket and send it on.
- Body – 75D 175 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L 100% recycled polyester with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Elbows – 75D x 100D 141 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L 91% recycled polyester / 9% Spectra® ripstop polyethylene with DWR finish
- FUTURELIGHT™ 3L – The nanospinning process used to create FUTURELIGHT™ fabric has allowed the brand to add unparalleled air permeability into a fabric's membrane for the first time. The process creates nano-level holes, allowing incredible porosity while maintaining a complete seal, allowing air to flow through the material and providing more ventilation than ever before.
- 100% recycled nylon knit backing
- Standard cut
- Center back 32"
- Dropped hem with internal riveted drawcord adjustment system
- It's the traditional fit, neither too tight nor too loose. Jackets and pants can be layered without being too baggy when not wearing multiple layers. It has standard inseams with straight legs on the pants.
- Oversized chest pocket with gear loop and exposed 3 YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- Oversized zippered, covered reverse coil chest pocket with internal gear loop
- Zipped pockets for covered and secure hands
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Wrist pocket with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zipper and goggle cloth
- Compatible vent pack
- Elbow panels reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for durability
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood with hidden, riveted drawcord adjustment system
- Soft brushed tricot chin guard and back collar with laser cut perforations for breathability
- Center front zipper with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable, bonded cuff tabs with integrated hook-and-loop closure
- Length: Hip-length
- Material: FUTURELIGHT™, polyethylene, recycled nylon, recycled polyester
- Type of construction: 3 layers
- Insulation: No insulation
- Gasket: fully sealed
- Powder skirt: No
- Cover type: Fixed cover
- Series: Stiff Series
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.