THE NORTH FACE WOMEN'S A-CAD FUTURELIGHT are available at HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
High mountain riding just got better - The North Face A-CAD FUTURELIGHT 3L Women's Bib raises the bar even higher for waterproof and breathable garments. FUTURELIGHT 3L is a new 3-layer nano-fiber fabric that protects against the elements in the harshest environments by combining extreme waterproofing, breathability and a soft, warm tricot-lined back panel that feels great against your skin and reduces volume . It doesn't require internal heat buildup to maximize breathability and maintains an even level of moisture management for consistent comfort, even when you've cooled down or are just on your feet. FUTURELIGHT 3L is several times quieter than Gore-Tex, eVent or any other nylon-based fabric. Rather than the thump that most windbreakers regularly make, these ultra-thin, lightweight pants have a smooth feel as they rub against themselves. This high-quality, seam-sealed outer layer is designed with a more relaxed fit and stretchy fabric to make this bib nimble so you can move more easily on any ride without restraints. Plus, it has a DWR finish and waterproof zippers for an extra barrier against moisture. Plus, with the front and back layers made with 90% recycled materials, it's The North Face's most sustainable fabric yet.
- Steep Series - Athlete tested and approved for performance specialty. Fully ready for all aggressive and intense high mountain adventures. Fueled by exploration and built for pursuit.
- FUTURELIGHT 3L fabric - This smooth nanofiber fabric offers extreme waterproofing and breathability. Unlike conventional membranes, the nanostructure of the FUTURELIGHT membrane allows air to pass without sacrificing impermeability and durability.
- Three-layer construction - 3-layer (3L) fabrics have all the layers, including the liner, glued together, while 2-layer fabrics use a separate fabric liner, making for a bulkier garment. The construction of this bib results in superior breathability and lightweight comfort.
- Stretch fabric with warm reinforcement - The stretch woven upper bib allows freedom of movement and a soft, warm knit back panel lining provides next-to-skin comfort and reduced bulk.
- Adjustable straps - The strap adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-levels with just one pull. Hybrid suspender construction mounts to the inside tongue, allowing full flip-up seat functionality without removing the suspenders.
- Bonded and reinforced insteps and hem - Reinforced for added durability in high activity areas. Protects fabric from cuts or nicks.
- Secure accessory storage with waterproof AquaGuard zippers - Two secure zippered chest pockets with internal gear loops; Hand pockets with #5 YKK AquaGuard zippers; Thigh pockets with #5 YK zippers AquaGuard - internal gear loop on the left and beacon clip and pocket system on the right.
- Air vents inside the legs - Thigh vents for quick and easy body temperature regulation. The two-way, harness-friendly zip fly design allows for versatile use and increased comfort during different activities.
- Integrated gussets - The crotch gusset adds extra mobility to high-movement seam areas. An outseam hem gusset with additional snaps for a more personalized fit and freedom of movement.
- StretchVent gaiters with elastic grip and boot hook - Prevents snow or moisture from entering your boots.
- Integration of the jacket to the pants - Seals out snow and wind for ultimate protection against moisture and heat
Shipping within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, in Canada. However, it can take up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched if we need to bring in an item from another branch. For standard delivery, it takes between 3 and 5 working days and 1 to 2 days for express delivery. Boutique Homies is not responsible for customs clearance or other costs. No exchanges/refunds on discounted items.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.