The BURTON GROM BOA BOOTS are available in our Homies stores and online.
A step up from hook-and-loop straps for climbing riders who are ready for the micro-adjustable performance of the BOA® Fit System.
Now even the smallest shredders can enjoy the quick, micro-adjustable feel of the BOA® Fit System. For the child just learning to sideways or growing with the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BOA® offers plush comfort and flex that's perfect for learning on bunny hill or to fit groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can tighten or loosen their boots without mom or dad's help and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shredding possibilities.
- LACINGBOA®: Fit System uses an inner coil to route the laces for a perfect fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England strings use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, do not fold and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable polyurethane backstay, soft and flexible top shell materials for ultimate learning comfort
- COMFORT: Internal snow-resistant gusset completely seals the lower area of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system includes a removable footbed and an integrated secondary footbed to expand the boots from a full size without compromising cushioning or support
- LINER3M™: Thinsulate insulation is made from high-density fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator provides superior cushioning, improved boardfeel and consistent support in a 20% lighter construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.