The DAKINE WRISTGUARD are available in HOMIES stores in Chicoutimi, Alma and online
When you want to work on some new moves in the halfpipe, but aren't thrilled with the idea of your friends signing your cast later today, the wrist guard is the answer. It's built for maximum sturdiness and comfort, with a low-profile design that makes it easy to slip into gloves or mitts. The adjustable hook-and-loop wrist strap makes it quick to put on and take off and easily get the perfect fit without asking for help from a stranger in the lift line.
- 60% Neoprene, 10% PU Board, 10% Aluminum, 10% Urethane, 10% Other
- 2 Limited Warranty
- Dakine x Hydrapak® 3D 2L / 70oz lumbar reservoir | Phaser bite valve | Magnetic buckle automatically locates hydration hose | Breathable airflow back panel | Internal storage pockets | External attachment straps | Padded hipbelt with pocket zippered phone case|Side compression|Safety light attachment
- FEATURES: Low profile design for use inside gloves
- Lightweight aluminum internal stay
- Neoprene stretch body for maximum comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist strap
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently squeeze out excess water before hanging to dry. We do not recommend returning the gloves for cleaning. Where possible, let the gloves dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a clothes dryer as this may damage the materials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.